TRAIL ETIQUETTE & SAFETY
● Make sure you have purchased your annual membership, or weekend/day pass.
● Check the weather forecast and bring along proper clothing and equipment.
● Sunlight can burn, even on cold and cloudy days. Protect your skin and eyes from the sun and wind.
● Know your route. You may want to get a trail map to keep with you.
● Bring sufficient water with you to stay hydrated, and be on guard for signs of frostbite and hypothermia. If you start to feel any warning signs, get to someplace warm as soon as possible.
● Ski with a friend and/or your family. Otherwise, make sure you let someone know where you are and when you expect to return.